dataSTICKIES are the next generation of data portability. They are graphene-based flash drives that replace USB pen drives and hard discs.
USB-based drives can be inconvenient to use as the positioning and insertion of the drive in the USB slot needs to be done precisely. When the slots are at the rear of a device, as is the case for many desktop computers, this task becomes even more troublesome.
dataSTICKIES solve this problem by carrying data like a stack of sticky-back notes. Each of the dataSTICKIES can be simply peeled from the stack and stuck anywhere on the optical data transfer surface (ODTS), which is a panel that can be attached to the front surface of devices like computer screens, televisions, music systems, and so on. The special conductive adhesive that sticks the dataSTICKIES to the ODTS is the medium that transfers the data. This special low-tack, pressure-sensitive adhesive is capable of being reused without leaving marks like a repositionable note. When the dataSTICKIES are being read by the device, their edges light up.
RANT TIME MOTHERFUCKERS
Okay, this is making me fucking sick.
You may have seen a “life hack” post going around telling you that this fruit called the Garcinia Cambogia has some “magic” ability to boost your metabolism by 300%. THIS IS FALSE AND THIS FRUIT CAN ACTUALLY DAMAGE YOUR LIVER. The post states that the fruit cannot be bought in stores because it’s “too effective,” but it provides a link to a website where you can apparently order them. I’m not sure it’s even legal to sell them online, so I’d strongly suggest not buying them.
Garcinia Cambogia (or Garcinia Gummi-Gutta) can NOT be used as a way to lose weight, and does NOT BOOST YOUR METABOLISM BY 300%; in fact, it could even give you Hepatotoxicity, WHICH IS THE REASON IT WAS DRAWN OFF THE MARKET - NOT BECAUSE IT WAS “TOO EFFECTIVE.”
I don’t know where this rumour started, and I don’t know why Lifehackable is trying to make everyone believe it. I believe they were paid, or maybe they’re just too stupid to make a simple Google search.
In 2012, some dude (apparently a television personality) by the alias of Dr. Oz started promoting Garcinia Cambogia extract, claiming it was some some fucking magic weight-loss aid - BUT CLINICAL TRIALS DO NOT SUPPORT THESE CLAIMS! A meta-analysis found a possible small, but short-term weight-loss effect - but it was under 1 kilogram (which is about 2 pounds).
Don’t buy this fruit.
Don’t eat this fruit and don’t tell your friends about this fruit. This fruit doesn’t boost your metabolism, it fucking damages your liver. THERE IS A REASON THESE THINGS CANNOT BE BOUGHT IN STORES.
And it doesn’t even taste good. Rant over.
For those of you asking for my sources:
GOING TO ANOTHER WORLD THROUGH AN ELEVATOR (+ some tips on how to return)
- Find a 10+ story building and go in the elevator alone.
- While on the elevator, press 4.
- When you reach the 4th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
- When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
- When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
- When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That girl is not human. Don’t talk or look at her.
- Press 1 - but if the elevator starts going up to the 10th floor instead, then you have succeeded. You have reached another world where there is no one except you.
- If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, “Where are you going?” But don’t answer her.
How to return to the real world:
- If the girl doesn’t get on the 5th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn’t work, keep on pressing until it does.
How to return if you get off:
- You must use the same elevator to go back.
- Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
- After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
- As you’re going up to the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
- After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
Also, if you were to faint in the process while trying to go back and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there’s a high possibility that you’ll be taken back to the other world again.
What the other world looks like:
- The surroundings look the same - but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance.
- There are no signs of the living there except yourself.
- Some say electronics (cellphone, camera, etc.) don’t work while some say they do.
- Some say that getting back to the real world is harder for some reason. You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on or somehow, the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
DONT FUCKING DO THIS
DONT MESS WITH SPIRITS
NO THIS IS BAD DONT EVER TRY THIS
EVVVVER THIS IS NOT STUFF YOU DO
I’m real tired of seeing skinny white kids painted as THE AVERAGE QUEER. Like please show me a curvy Indian agender kid from Brooklyn, a hispanic lesbian and her black girlfriend. A trans demisexual dude from Korea. GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN LANKY PALE PEOPLE WITH COLORFUL HAIR PLEASE GOD.
Why is everyone so mad about Katy Perry wearing the Kimono to the AMA’s
like would you get mad at a Japanese girl for wearing Nike’s because she’s appropriating american culture
look at this Indian girl wearing uggs how dare she that’s Australian culture not allowed
a black girl wearing a Chanel dress? oh no that’s French we can’t have that happen oh fucking no
The Hunger Games, Actual Teen style!
On the left, 15-year-old Josh Hutcherson.
On the right, 16-year-old Jennifer Lawrence.
Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little.
"Think how much creepier it would be to see them killing other kids when they look so squishy-cheeked and little."
THAT’S THE POINT SUZANNE COLLINS WAS TRYING TO MAKE
This is why Harry Potter had such a massive effect on us, we were watching kids carry the weight of the world on their shoulders,
age accurate casting is powerful!